[C320-list] Visiting Fl. Keys - any tips?

Diane dianeflr at aol.com
Sat Nov 21 10:00:24 PST 2015

Keylimesailingclub.com.  In key largo looks fabulous!

We have not visited yet, but it is on our bucket list for February. You can check out a 22 foot Catalina free every day. Kayaks & other toys, too.  Each cottage has a theme and they look very reasonably priced.

If you would like to drive three hours over to the west coast near Fort Myers, I would love to take you sailing on Windy City #948.

Enjoy your trip!  We love Florida!!!!

Captain Diane Fowler, Sellstate Realty,  cell. 239-850-4935.    Sent from my iPhone