[C320-list] sizes of companionway hatch slides

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 22 07:30:31 PST 2015

Sorry I can't give the dimensions-I'm also away from the boat. However, if you're only going to have the boards our for a few weeks, I made a temporary cover out of that half inch foam insulating board (covered on both sides by thin plastic) that you can get at the home store in large sheets-cheap. I just brought it to the boat and cut it to size with a box cutter when I got to the boat. Worked well, no leaks even with the dodger off. It's thinner than the slot for the boards so I just wedged in in with some scrap pieces.Stayed put even with some good winds.

Jim Brown
Desafinado #973