[C320-list] Stock 2 blade propeller

danny at jensenshouse.com danny at jensenshouse.com
Mon Nov 23 05:07:57 PST 2015

I am also using a three blade fixed prop.#972. Performance in forward is good however I suspect you will not like the performance in reverse. My friends max prop is great in reverse. I confess I was thinking about a max prop as a replacement should my fixed three blade retire. Please let us know what you dislike about the max prop.
Danny

Sent from my iPhone