[C320-list] Stock 2 blade propeller

millers1 at aol.com millers1 at aol.com
Tue Nov 24 06:58:01 PST 2015

Jeff,
Good summary.   I have had a Max-Prop on my C&C 36' and now my C320.  Very happy with the performance of both.
 I grease the heck out of the prop immediately upon haul for the Winter (work the blades to get any water out) and
again just before launch.  I know that doesn't make sense... but I always seem to get a bit more water out and it takes
only a couple of minutes to grease.
The question to the group:  Once sailing (engine off) do you shift the transmission into reverse to lock the
shaft and feather the blades???
Art         Liberty # 680