[C320-list] FW: New problem......

DianeFlr at aol.com DianeFlr at aol.com
Sat Nov 28 04:28:41 PST 2015

checked out those possibilities already.

nearest thru hull is the mascerator & it is dry around that.

I can SEE the water trickle down from crack

we own hull #948, year is 2003. We owned her since 2011 & it just began
leaking since her haul out in June 2015 to get a new bottom job.

I went to the yard daily to check on things & never saw any  trouble.  She
has NEVER had a hard grounding or accident of any kind.

strange mystery.......  will have my diver examine when he arrives  next
Thursday.

thanks for writing.  I appreciate your time and thought.

Captain Diane Fowler,
CRS, GRI, e-PRO
Sellstate  Priority Realty network

Cell: 239-850-4935

www.CapeCoralhomes.com

In a message dated 11/27/2015 11:07:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,