[C320-list] Reducing Sun load in boat

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Thu Oct 8 10:11:57 PDT 2015

We do the same thing. We didn't need any sticks to hold it in place however,
just cut the material to fit around the handles and hinge and it stays put
all season, even with the hatch open.

A small roll of Reflectix is great stuff.  We also cut a piece to fit across
the whole opening of the fridge below the covers (under the center divider
strip) and it cuts down the cycling of the fridge quite a bit.  Just lift it
up from either end to get at stuff underneath.

http://www.catalina320.com/article.php?story=20111224144642933

-Jeff