[C320-list] Cabin wood , cabin sole.

Ted Barto capt.tb at verizon.net
Wed Oct 14 07:30:47 PDT 2015

When new the narrow holly is light and the teak is darker, exposure to
sunlight causes them to change color, if you remove the table base you'll
see the colors are the exact opposite. The teak veneer is extremely thin and
will bear only the lightest of sanding. A new piece of teak and holly ply is
about $300, I have one in my basement. While waiting for the holly to arrive
I made some "temporary" replacements out of oak flooring. I liked them, and
they are tougher.
Ted #880