[C320-list] Recent traffic

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 08:20:57 PDT 2015

When the demand for boats and boating goes down so does the price of
boats and boating, theoretically. Eventually there will be a point of
equilibrium where the cost of boating will meet the demand of the younger
generation - theoretically.

I am happy that I have a 320 and can afford to keep and use her. (It goes
on the hard this Saturday and I am not happy with that but did have a happy
summer.)

John Meyers
Wind Chime #406
Muskegon, MI