[C320-list] Recent traffic

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 14:38:32 PDT 2015

Doug is not far from us on Middle R., Chesapeake Bay. Our marina has had two
rate increases on our slip in the past 9 years. The first, after 5 years was
5%, the second the following year was 3.7%, and none since and none for
2016. That speaks volumes.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62