[C320-list] Messenger line

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Wed Sep 2 18:11:07 PDT 2015

All,

This weekend I will be attempting the holding tank vent line fix using
the Forespar fittings. I've also purchased a length of 3/4" hose to
replace the 19 year old line that is there. I am thinking I should pull
a messenger line through using the old hose and then use the messenger
line to pull the new hose through.

Any suggestions on the type of line to use? Ways to attach the messenger
line so it doesn't slip off?

Any other suggestions / lessons learned from someone else who has done
the job successfully?

--
Doug Treff
Catalina 320 - 1996 - September Song - #350
doug at treff.us