[C320-list] Throttle Creep

sailorlew at aol.com sailorlew at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 07:41:34 PDT 2015

You can go into the pedestal which requires removing the compass & then several other fasteners to access a screw you can tighten against the linkage, or you can do what I did when the screw bottomed out. I took a piece of bungee cord tied in a loop around the pedestal leg, & put it over the throttle handle. Works fine.
Lew