[C320-list] Throttle & gear cable clamp detached from inside binnacle

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Tue Sep 8 09:51:09 PDT 2015

For the throttle, there's an easier place to do this I think.  Where the
throttle cable connects to the engine governor lever, there's a clamp that
holds the cable casing.  You could tighten this to pinch the cable casing a
bit more, or you could easily add a small inexpensive cable clamp.  That's
what I did and it worked great.   Then you wouldn't have any disassembly to
do when you want to adjust it.

-Jeff Hare
#809 Woodbine II - Yanmar 3gm30f (EYU)