[C320-list] Mast wiring question

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 08:15:24 PDT 2015

I also installed a TackTic wireless system on Wind Chime #406.  I love it.
The mast head equipment is solar powered and from what I was told or read
there is 200 hours in a charge which is hard to believe, but mine has
always worked and has had no problems in communications with the other
equipment. The black box is attached, out of sight, behind the board where
the radio is.

Someone told me that getting a chart plotter on the wireless that
some TackTic systems use might be a problem depending on the wireless
specifications. This is something I need to research. Does anyone know
about this being a problem or can recommend a chart plotter that does work
with TackTics?  Thanks in advance.

John Meyers
Muskegon, MI