[C320-list] Relocate Engine Thur-Hull

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Fri Sep 18 05:18:19 PDT 2015

Jeff

I was concerned that the head sink outlet and head inlet may be to far from the center line of the boat and thus possibility come out of the water while healing.  What do you think?

Now that you talk about repurposing, my AC inlet is in the bilge next to the bilge pump.  I could see if I can make that the engine and move AC to head inlet since I only use fresh water in the head.

I did install a 6 in inspection port above the current engine inlet.  That worked well until I added a matters topper.  Now I have to roll back the matters topper to get in between the cushions.  This makes a mess of the aft berth and upset the Admiral : (.

Tony