[C320-list] Xantrex Acting Up

DAVE Swanson kswanson123 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 19 12:44:58 PDT 2015

John,

I just listed my OEM Charles SP5000 Battery Charger on eBay.

It was installed by the Catalina factory in 2007 when our boat was built.  I replaced it with a larger 40A charger due to an upgrade to my OEM battery bank size.

This OEM charger work very well and is in great condition.

Check it out on eBay if you are interested at the link below:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/281804559366? <http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/281804559366?>

Thanks!

Dave

David Swanson