[C320-list] Forespar thru-hull

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Mon Sep 21 14:32:09 PDT 2015

Warren,

The 4 machine screws on the top of the thru-hull that hold the tail piece in
place may be too tight.  I have a spare thru-hull and noticed that if I
tightened them up really snug, the handle was very difficult to operate.  I
loosened these just slightly and the handle operates much more smoothly.

Try backing them out tiny amounts to see if that makes a difference for you.

-Jeff