[C320-list] Battery Logic

Tharrison tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Tue Sep 22 09:53:40 PDT 2015

John just a thought. I like the idea of having an access door under the chart table. It would mean easy access to the water heater.

I am not sure if I would put the charger next to a water source like the hot water tank. Or the sink drain pipes and all the connections.

I think I saw a picture on the web site of a door. Perhaps it was Jeff's.

Ted hull 424
Whitby Ontario

Sent from my iPhone