[C320-list] Battery Logic (Dean Vermeire)

Bruce bstumpp at comcast.net
Wed Sep 23 15:03:12 PDT 2015

Dean,
You may have a bad battery because it was severely discharged...here may be why.  We have a 2000 C320, hull #647 and ran into a similar problem.  Follow your battery cables from your dead battery back towards your charger and you will probably find a hidden in-line fuse - that is probably blown.  In our case, the fuse was stuffed back under the fiberglass platform of the starboard setee.  That is my guess why your battery is not charging.  Once we replaced that fuse and the battery we did not have any further problems.  If there is any doubt, do a continuity check of the fuse or the  cables between the charger and the battery.  I hope that resolves your problem.
Bruce Stumpp
C-320, #647, Frpg Mortar Creek, MD