[C320-list] Standing Rigging-Winter Layup

Karl Krueger smoothsail282 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 25 11:00:20 PDT 2015

Hello:

Here in balmy south eastern Wisconsin and years of winter storage
experience, I leave the rigging as is.  The rigging does seem to lose
tension during the winter since every spring I'm adjusting (tightening) the
turnbuckles.

By the way, I took 1st place for the second straight year in our division
at our yacht club.  I love this boat, great for racing and cruising.

Karl Krueger
Kindred Spirit #282
MIlwaukee Wisconsin

--