[C320-list] Piper is For Sale

Jerry Taylor jerry at jerrytaylorhomes.com
Fri Sep 25 11:12:33 PDT 2015

Hi All,

We are reluctantly selling our 2008 Catalina 320 MKII, hull #1128, wing keel as we plan to spend 6-8 months a year cruising and the Admiral says we need a bigger boat to carry more STUFF!  Piper spent her first three years on a fresh water lake and is currently located at Solomons, MD (mid Chesapeake Bay).

Yanmar 3YM30 with 1,000 hrs. She has soft beige upholstery, a/c, Sirius XM, wall mount TV, Garmin 541 chartplotter with Edson swivel, folding wheel, 150% genoa and in mast furler.  Light gray dodger, bimini, connector, and full cockpit enclosure panels (all 2014).  Two 4D AGM batteries (fall 2014),  100 watt solar panel with MPPT controller (2014).  35# CQR with 75’ chain, 150’ rode and 22# Bruce claw anchor.  West Marine 9’ dinghy, lifting harness and 3.5 hp Mercury o/b (all 2012).  Zarcor companionway doors with screens, teak cockpit table, cockpit cushions and rail mounted grill.  All USCG safety equipment included along with Life Sling 2 and tube type radar reflector.

She is ready for great fall cruising or can leave for the Bahamas tomorrow!  Asking price is 99k.  The only other MKII on Yacht World is in Texas with a broker for $109,900.

Contact me off line at Jerry at JerryTaylorHomes.com or cell at 410.474.6834 for more information.

Regards,
Jerry