[C320-list] Standing Rigging-Winter Layup

Dprudden dprudden at comcast.net
Fri Sep 25 13:00:42 PDT 2015

One simple, if not slightly imperfect, solution is to wrap a piece of duct tape carefully around the shroud/stay at the top of the turnbuckle. Then loosen the turnbuckle the desired turns just before hauling. When she is launched in the spring, you know where to tighten to. You can also unscrew each turnbuckle the same amount, then relighted the same number of turns in the spring.

David Prudden

Sent from my iPhone