[C320-list] Freedom 20 Invertor

Jeffrey Brown oceanblues at mac.com
Fri Sep 25 15:24:17 PDT 2015

Hi everyone
I'm hull 78 and have been battling my Inverter for a few years. Recently I forgot to hookup shore power and drained the batteries. When I plugged in after a little while it blows the 25amp breaker on the dock. So in the past I discovered I should charge only one battery at a time. That seemed to work in the past. This time, even with both batteries shut to the off position the heart interface is flashing overloaded. I turn the switch off on the heart interface for a few minutes and then back on. For about 15 seconds it appears to start working then it clicks and goes back to the flashing overload.

The question I have is there some easy troubleshooting I can do, or do I suck it up and replace the 20 year old unit and if so, any suggestions.

Jeff Brown
949-350-5123