[C320-list] Freedom 20 Invertor

Jeffrey Brown oceanblues at mac.com
Mon Sep 28 12:50:51 PDT 2015

Doug,
Thanks for the feedback.  As I went on WestMarine.com <http://westmarine.com/> to purchase this unit it has horrible reviews…Of course I take my fellow C320 owners reviews more seriously, I will buy the West Marine warranty for peace of mind.

Jeff Brown
"Out of the blue" Dana Point, CA
Catalina 320, Hull 78
(949) 350-5123