[C320-list] Battery Jump Starter

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Tue Sep 29 13:47:29 PDT 2015

I believe Scott is correct for the 3GM30F anyway.  The service manual for
this engine, says:

"5. Engine Stop Lever
  5-1 Construction
With this device, governor lever 2 is moved by the Cam Of
the engine stop lever shaft, regardless of the position of the
regulator lever, so as to adjust the fuel control rack and
reduce the supply of fuel.

This device can be remote-controlled.
"

So, at least for this engine, the shutoff is via fuel.

-Jeff