[C320-list] Project Details on Installation of low Voltage Disconnect on Refrigerator

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 12:37:31 PDT 2015

I'm interested in doing this project to protect my batteries. I looked as several such devices; and, while I do trust BlueSea products, I thought the unit a bit overkill at 65A for just the refer. Something closer to 20A would do the trick. Anyone have suggestions?

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62