[C320-list] Spring Projects

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 16:44:03 PDT 2016

Bill, if I am understanding correctly, the fresh water pump is not self-priming. The bilge pump must be. They are entirely different kinds of pumps. I'm thinking that the best bet is to replace with a labeled "bilge pump." They are not expensive and will buy you peace of mind.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay