[C320-list] Spring Projects

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Fri Apr 8 09:14:10 PDT 2016

Yes I installed one of these last year. Be careful not to over-tighten
the hose clamps because the hose barbs on the pump are made of plastic
and will crack and leak. It turned my repair job into quite the
expensive ordeal, as I had to order a second pump.

Additionally, they changed the hole pattern for the mounting screws so a
slight mod (Drill one or two new holes - I can't remember exactly).

---
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us

On 2016-04-08 09:08, Bill Hutt wrote:

> To all,
>
> On the bilge pump. I did some research on the original pump and came up with a new version that Jamestown Distributors carry. Any one have any experience with this? http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/show_product.do?pid=9872 [1]

Links:
------
[1]
http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/userportal/show_product.do?pid=9872