[C320-list] Resealing Salon hatch

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Sat Apr 9 11:36:09 PDT 2016

That stuff does not look anything like the Bomar hatch tape that I
purchased a number of years ago directly from Bomar. Unfortunately they
do not seem to carry it any more. You might reach out to Bomar directly
for advice. Their website is...

https://www.pompanette.com/BigSummit/pomp.nsf/Subsites/pompanettehome

Scott