[C320-list] Refrigerator lid gasket

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Mon Apr 11 08:43:59 PDT 2016

Ted,

I have been told the this strip here:

http://www.mcmaster.com/#93085K16

is the right stuff. I have not yet done the job but had the page
bookmarked from a previous discussion. the 3/4 x 9/16 measurements were
what was being passed around. The old discussion references "style 9"
from the McMaster Carr catalog but they must have changed their
inventory because it is a different style now. If you go by the
measurements above it should work. Hopefully someone who has bought this
stuff will chime in.

I couldn't find it on Catalina Direct.

---
Doug Treff
Catalina 320 - 1996 - September Song - #350
http://savvysailor.blogspot.com/
doug at treff.us