[C320-list] Refrigerator lid gasket

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Mon Apr 11 10:30:51 PDT 2016

After shopping around a bit, I ended up contacting the parts department
at Catalina.  They had me send in a picture of the gasket material from
my boat, since they have used several different types over the years.
They were able to send me the correct material right away.  It was $1.85
/ foot when I bought it last June.

Lisa Cayce is who I worked with at Catalina.  Email
parts at catalinayachts.com.

Dean Vermeire
Moonstruck II (#847)