[C320-list] Transmission oil change

Jon Vez Jonvez at comcast.net
Thu Apr 14 14:55:56 PDT 2016

Hi Daryl,
Based on your hull number I believe you have the Euro engine. Either will work fine per Yanmar. I used 15w 40 in both my engine and Tranny on my 320. I happen to use straight 30 on my current YM30.
I would go with whichever is already in there. If not sure, 15w is easier since you already have it for the engine.
Typically 15 40 is recommended for colder climates...

Sent from my iPad