[C320-list] water heater

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 05:23:21 PDT 2016

Sorry to change the subject but if I send a new email they often don't get to the list. I can't tell if they did because they don't come up in my new mail either (probably a Yahoo problem). In replacing the water heater I found a 3 inch copper tube with a check valve in it in the cold water line just before it attached to the water heater inlet. It had a lot of hard water deposits on it but I couldn't find a replacement part anywhere. A friends newer 320 doesn't have the valve so I was wondering if it is necessary and where to get a replacement? I can't figure out it's function since any back flow should be stopped by the water pressure or the pump if the system is not pressurized before any possible contamination would get into the tanks. My tank valves are under the aft birth if that makes a difference

Jim BrownDesafinado  2004