[C320-list] Stuffing Box

Martin Rosenberg martinlrosenberg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:17:17 PDT 2016

I replaced my stuffing box with a PSS Dripless a few years ago. The shaft
did not have to be removed. The biggest PITA was removing the shaft
coupling. As for the vented version, I didn't find it to be a problem. I
ran the vent up near the engine antifreeze overflow reservoir and didn't
have to burp it when I launched.
Martin Rosenberg
Avalon  #823