[C320-list] Lemar port screen replacement coments

Jon Vez Jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Apr 29 13:27:51 PDT 2016

If the new style you are referring to are the ones on the new 5 series Catalinas ( they fit inside the ports without the little tabs), they are significantly better and well worth upgrading.
There were times we sacrificed fresh air on our 320 rather than mess with the old style screens even though I got the hang of getting them on. The new ones go on from the inside and are very easy to use...

Sent from my iPad