[C320-list] radiator cap

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 6 14:57:45 PDT 2016

I want to recommend Wellandpower.net as well. They are in England. I
recently bought a new cast exhaust elbow from them at substantially less
cost than several state-side suppliers quoted. I paid in pounds via PayPal,
and the part arrived in about a week.
My impression is that domestic Perkins parts go through 2 or 3 additional
hand-offs substantially increasing the price.
I've also bought parts and filters from www.tadiesels.com. They have a
support person there very familiar with the M30.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay