[C320-list] C80 chart plotter issue

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 12:41:21 PDT 2016

A common problem that they could repair and not reoccur?? Sounds to me like
it shouldn't have happened in the first place and they should have repaired
it no charge, unless, of course, the problem was caused by you. I wouldn't
have been happy with their response. There are lots of manufacturers who
would comp you for an issue like that.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay