[C320-list] Water Heater Sacrificial Anode

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 09:32:39 PDT 2016

Dean,

Not sure this solves your problem but ever since I learned from this group,
by the way, to use a wet/dry vac to suck the water out of the boat's fresh
water system I have not used the pink stuff in the water system. I remember
it took a long time to get the pink stuff smell from the hot water side no
matter how much pushed new water into the hot water tank.  I have had no
problem from frozen water lines either.

Hope this helps.

John Meyers
406 Wind Chime
Muskegon, MI
No Salt, Shark free, no noticeable tides, and too much ice.