[C320-list] Refrigerator drain

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 14:27:18 PDT 2016

If memory serves, the upgrade may have occurred sometime during the 400 series. Catalina ran the reefer drain across the bilges under the galley decking to a wye valve under head sink to permit switching the pump between the shower sump and the reefer drain.

Best Regards,
Chris Burti
Statewide Title, Inc.