[C320-list] Power Cord

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 22:11:06 PDT 2016

FWIW,    I upgraded to the SmartPlug cord and receptacle purchased at a substantial discount through an Association member and I really like the SmartPlug.  While waiting for it to arrive, I took advantage of another opportunity to pick up a conversion kit inexpensively and upgrade our existing cord. This left me with an extra receptacle which I just finished installing in the anchor locker. Look for the write up on that upgrade in the next Mainsheet.

Best Regards,
Chris Burti
Commitment #867