[C320-list] Power Cord

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 16:30:46 PDT 2016

Couple of years ago my 20 yr old cord was stolen while on the hard. I was
ecstatic as I could now justify a new EEL cord. I didn't have to replace the
power inlet fixture as the EEL will use the same threads that the old cord
with the black threaded ring used. However, the EEL doesn't screw on. It has
a clamshell cover that grabs the threads and a locking button to keep them
from releasing. The whole process is much easier with EEL.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay