[C320-list] Start Battery

sail-ability sail-ability sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 14 17:51:22 PST 2016

   Lots of us have added a starter bty. You just need to have a look at
   the members website and you'll find lots of advice on how to do it.
   It's not difficult. I used the same master switch and put the two 4Ds
   in parallel on one switch position and the starter bty on the second
   switch position. The starter bty also powers the windlass. There is
   room enough to put the starter bty in a box fwd of the 4D btys.

   Anyhow this will be a start for U.

   Cheers

   JohnM

   1999#574