[C320-list] Start Battery

Brian/Carol McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 06:00:34 PST 2016

Hello Mark.  Welcome to the 320 family!  I did this a few years ago and it has saved my bacon.
The starter battery is mounted in the forward section of the same couch that the 4 D is located.  First a pad must be constructed to mount the battery box and battery on so it is secure.  I have it as #1 on the battery selector with the others as #2.  In order to have enough power to maintain this addition the alternator was sent out to be beefed up so the output was adequate for the new configuration.  I believe if you search the 320 website under owners and, or technical section there will be a string with pictures of this that others have done.

Brian McLamb s/v Serenity # 1075
Sent from my iPad