[C320-list] head faucet replacement

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Tue Feb 16 11:07:42 PST 2016

Dave,

The woodwork in the aft cabin can definitely be removed. Take all the
drawers out, and then remove the screws in the frame around the door and
drawers. Once all the screws are removed, you should be able to lift the
entire assembly out.

---
Doug Treff
Catalina 320 - 1996 - September Song - #350
http://savvysailor.blogspot.com/
doug at treff.us