[C320-list] Used 320 Mainsail Available

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Tue Jan 26 07:07:05 PST 2016

Myron,

If someone purchases the sail but has no need for the cover, I would be
interested. When I purchased September song, the boat had been converted
to lazy jacks and the cover was changed to a solid one. I've been
considering a switch back to Dutchman, and this cover would be needed if
I do.

Thanks,

---
Doug Treff
Catalina 320 - 1996 - September Song - #350
http://savvysailor.blogspot.com/
doug at treff.us