[C320-list] Xantrex TRUEcharge2 40-amp chargers - experiences?

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 13:06:59 PDT 2016

Danny, I too had problems with the TrueCharge 2, remote panel. I found it seemed to be connected with the modular connector at the back. If I removed it and re-inserted the problem went away. So, now, every Spring I pull it out, spray it and the mate with electric spray cleaner, wipe with a non-conductive grease, and re-insert it. No problems since.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay