[C320-list] Upper Chesapeake Marinas

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Thu Jul 7 15:07:35 PDT 2016

We love to cruise to Galesville and the West River but what keeps us from
berthing there, even though it's closer to home, is the long trek out to the
Bay plus not as convenient for Oxford and everything else up the Choptank
River for out and back in a weekend, unless going through Knapps Narrows
which we haven't done in a few years due to really bad sholing.