[C320-list] Looking for information on a new jib

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Fri Jul 8 13:15:33 PDT 2016

I will be buying a new Genoa too, at the end of this season and the advice I have had from fellow sailors is whoever you use, get them to visit your boat and talk with you about what you want from the sail. Buying off manufactures dimensions alone seems to give some people problems. Just repeating what I've been told -don't shoot the messenger.
Graeme
#366, 1996 -original headsail!

Sent from mobile: please excuse typos etc.!