[C320-list] Engine seacock and no water out the exhaust - 27 hp, 3G Yanmar

tharrison at innovations-plus.com tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Fri Jul 15 12:30:17 PDT 2016

When putting the new impeller in place. How do you know the direction of the
blades. They look pointing straight out to me. But on the new impeller there
are small (very) dimples on one side and none on the others. Do the dimples
go up or down?

The old ones have that as well. Now that I am looking at it.

Ted
Hull 424