[C320-list] Lewmar port leaks

Jamie Pett JPett at jp2architects.com
Sun Jul 17 10:58:09 PDT 2016

Help! I know there are a number of posts and I read as many as I could find re the operable ports leaking. I have thoroughly cleaned the glass and cleaned the seals with Armoural.

I have re-caulked the exterior small horizontal seams in the frames.

 I have removed the inner plastic frame covers and tightened all the mounting screws.

My port side  remains leaking, mostly the aft port light.

The leaks seem to be right at the dog or bolt that holds the port light closed. The dog seems tight and secure and I cannot figure out even how to remove it and check it further.

Any insight is appreciated. It rained hard last night and I got easily a pint of water through this light, soaked the port settee, the locker cover etc.

Thanks - Jamie
Bella Luna # 614

Sent from my iPad