[C320-list] Companion way doors vs. boards- looking for options (Planning a winter project)

Rick rsulewski at bex.net
Mon Jul 18 05:13:44 PDT 2016

Scott,
Zarcor doors is the way to go for convenience and ownership value. Look for boat show specials or contact Zarcor directly to learn when the sale prices are available. Recommend the various inserts and the pouch to store the doors and inserts. We still use the hatch boards when away from the boat for more than a day away and winter storage. The doors are easily removed when sailing. So much more convenient at dock side or at anchor. Only regret is not having installed the doors earlier. Kind of like heat/ac installation or portable generators, enhances the enjoyment of our total boat investment.
Rick